CMON is happy to offer our newest CMON Play Retail Pledge option for our A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game campaign.
Beginning from the launch of the A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game campaign on Tuesday, July 25 at 3:00pm EST, and until the pledge manager closes, you, our valued CMON Play retailer, can be part of the Kickstarter Campaign, receiving the game along with all unlocked stretch goals in increments of 6, 9, 12, 24, or 36 copies. Retail Pledge backers will also be able to order Optional Buys up to the number of core pledges ordered.
• Only CMON Play member retailers with a brick and mortar store in the USA and Canada are eligible for the Retail Pledge.
• If you are not a CMON Play member, you must join the program here to take part in the Kickstarter Retail Pledge.
• The retail discount will be 40% off the Hand of the King pledge.
• Retail Pledges will contain all the Stretch Goals unlocked during the campaign, and will be delivered at the same time as normal backers.
• A commitment deposit of $100.00 is required for the bundle packs (6, 9, 12, 24, or 36). The balance will be due right before shipment.
• Every Retail Pledge backer will be limited to a maximum of 36 pledges.
• Retailers agree to not breakdown the Hand of the King pledge bundle and resell promotional items separately.
Please consult our A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game Kickstarter page for details on the Hand of the King pledge. Use the email email@example.com to contact us with your order or any questions you may have. Please do not make a pledge directly on the Kickstarter page itself. A representative from the Sales Team will get in touch with you 1 month after the Kickstarter ends to finalize your order.
If you would like to learn about the benefit of being a CMON Play member beyond Kickstarter Retail Pledges and apply to join the program, please visit our CMON Play page.